Important Info Before you Register
- YES. You will receive your assigned benefit payments by cheque.
- Dentists should always complete registration personally.
- Registration provides dentists with access to powerful features like controlling the method of payment for all assigned benefit payments for all locations where they practice as well as access to two years worth of detailed statements for all locations where they practice.
- Owners can provide associate dentists with the banking information they wish the associate to apply to the method of payment for their location.
- After registration its important to setup direct deposit for dentists who want it.
- Once registered it’s important that dentists add staff accounts for their staff at each one of their locations.
This will provide staff access to historical detailed statements.
- instream Direct Pay is in the unique position of aggregating payments on behalf of multiple Payors across Canada; as a result instream Direct Pay controls the flow for all assigned benefit payments for all Direct Pay Payors for a given Dentist.
- To prevent fraud and protect dentists instream choose to enforce a strict know your customer policy to prevent fraud, and protect Dentists. The Electronic Identity Verification (EIV) used for registration meets this standard, while also enabling Dentists to register quickly and easily.
- Electronic Identity Verification requires the dentist verify personal information (CDAnet UIN,CDAnet Office ID,First Name,Last Name,DOB,Personal Address,Personal Credit Card #) and is completed by Trans Union’s Identity Verification Service.
- With the exception of your name and CDAnet information instream retains none of the personal information used to verify your identity.